Danube Delta kayak journey
Being included on the UNESCO’s World Heritage list, The Danube Delta is the northernmost exotic ecosystem, with more than 5000 square km of swamps, ponds and reed marshes (one of the largest single body reed marsh in the world).
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeAventură
Activity Level Moderat
Group Size Medium Group
The natural reserve shelters hundreds of species of birds, fish and mammals, from pelicans, ibises to otters and wild horses. The settlements here are based on tourism and fishing with a traditional lifestyle. Even though the tourism in some parts creates a huge pressure on the ecosystems, there are also many isolated areas, well protected, with little human intervention.
Depending on your needs, as a licensed tour operator we can provide a wide range of services. In any case, all the tours we organize typically include the following:
- Pick up service and transfer to the starting point of the tour
Full touring kayak equipment, kayak, paddle, life vest. You can choose between three types of kayaks:
- tandem touring kayak- DAG BIWOK (5,3m)
- single touring kayak- DAG MIOK (5,05m)
- single touring kayak- AQUARIUS TREK (4,3m)
All kayaks are equipped for long journeys, have plenty of space for the equipment and are very versatile regarding the needs of the kayaker.
- professional guides
- full camping equipment, if camping is preferred
- camping access
- guesthouse accomodation in single/twin/double in local guesthouses, if accommodation is preferred
- all meals during the tour
- personal spendings and drinks, other than offerred by us
- the cost of extra days spent in Romania (we can offer our services for visiting other places as well)
- Pick up at the airport/other meeting point we previously decide together
- Transfer to the guesthouse/camping close to the starting point of the tour
- Kayak journey along the channels of the nature reserve. Depending on your needs, we will decide the itinerary and activities together.
- Transfer to the airport/other point
Whether if you prefer camping or if you prefer camping or a guesthouse accommodation, there are plenty of options. Just let us know.